Referral Staffing Solutions is hiring for a company located in the Tomah, WI area. This company manufactures residential glass for windows and doors.
- In a glass manufacturing plant, pack glass in proper orientation onto racks to prepare it for customer shipment.
- Handle and process glass in a safe an efficient manner;
- Work to meet daily production goals through effective flow of units;
- Inspect product for quality throughout the process to meet or exceed customer expectations;
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment;
- Maintain a count of the number of glass pieces placed on the rack.Â Check for defects or bad cuts that might be getting through the cutter area.Â Communicate with cutter lab and supervisor as needed.
- Working with miscellaneous chemicals with proper safety equipment
- Work collaboratively with coworkers, supervisors, and management.Â Assist team members.Â Complete other duties as assigned.
- Stand, walk, bend, stoop, twist
- Grip and lift from 2 pounds up to 50 pounds, on a regular basis
Â Knowledge and Skills:
- Count, calculate percentages
- Read customer specs
- Adjust to changing situations
- Have clear command of the English language, both written and spoken
1 shift hours are 6:30a-3:00p, Monday â€“ Friday
Pay rate – $11.50 per hour