- What happens after I submit my information?RSS will be in contact with you within 2 business days to discuss the next steps in the process.
- What are the steps I need to go through to complete the hiring process? RSS will conduct a phone screen to determine if your work history and education meet our clients needs and the work you desire meets that of our typical jobs. If so, RSS would discuss scheduling an internal interview to further discuss skills and qualifications through behavioral based interview questions.
- What should I bring to my interview? RSS requests 3 to 4 work-related references at the end of each interview. Please bring along a list of people we may contact to verify your past work history.
- How should I dress for my interview? First impressions are important, even when you interview with a temporary agency. We (RSS) market you and your skills to our clients so we always suggest starting out on the right foot. A good rule of thumb to use is to dress one step above the expected attire for the position for which you are applying. For example, if you are seeking Light Industrial work, you can expect most companies have a fairly casual dress code. For the interview, we recommend a business casual – possibly a nice shirt and khaki pants/skirt. If you are interviewing for a professional position, business attire would be appropriate such as a business suit.
- How soon will I be placed on a job? RSS is dedicated to placing the right person with the right position. This means it could be immediate placement or it could take months for the right fit. We will be able to give you an estimated time-frame during the phone screen or internal interview. Regardless, it is best to apply to keep your opportunities for the perfect career open.
If you have questions, please submit them on our “Contact Us” page so we can answer them for you. We look forward to working with you!