We are seeking TEMPORARY assistance for our clients Cheese plant.
This job includes performing the necessary duties and operating equipment as required in a safe, sanitary, and productive manner to produce a quality product.
- Safe operation of assigned equipment.
- Fill processing equipment with raw product.
- Fill and verify weight of containers within their required specifications of product.
- Operate labeling equipment and place band or seal on containers.
- Package and stack finished product containers for shipping, using pallets as required.
- Observe and report any possible equipment maintenance needs to your supervisor.
- Follow international policies, safety rules, Standard Operating Procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices, and SGF2000 procedures.
- Comply with all client and customer operating procedures.
- Assist in all other duties assigned by supervisor and/or management.
- Able to stand for a long period of time.
- Able to work in an assembly line environment.
- Possess a high degree of personal cleanliness.
- Able to work overtime when needed.
- Able to read and understand instructions.
- Lift/Carry – 40 lbs. – Frequently
- 1′ – 64′ Push/Pull
- Standing/Walking – Continuously/Frequently
- Squatting – Occasionally
- Bending/Stooping – Frequently
- Reaching Out – Frequently
SPECIAL CONDITIONS Working conditions may include working in and around airborne particulate, cleaning agents, confined space entries and climbing to high heights.
Looking to hire immediately, this is a temporary position through June 9th.
Hours are Monday-Friday – 5:30a-3:30p